Ascom M–Safe is designed for people working alone in mobile environments. Personnel involved in the transportation of valuable merchandise or hazardous goods, the lumber industry, high voltage maintenance or other higher risk activities will gain signifi cant benefi ts from the Ascom personal duress system.
It creates a more secure working environment for mobile employees by improving their safety and security. Proven in industry The Ascom personal alarm system is already used to protect Australian workers in dangerous work environments such as psychiatric wards, prisons and major industrial plants.
It can now be integrated into vehicle tracking applications to enhance security of lone workers in mobile environments. Linking to vehicle tracking The Ascom Mobile Worker Duress System can be easily integrated with most vehicle tracking solutions to enhance the product offer and value proposition to your customers.
In the event of an attack or accident while a worker has left their vehicle, an alarm is triggered to your vehicle tracking unit which then alerts the monitoring service to the incident.
You can now offer your customers the best-in-class personal alarm system linked to your own vehicle communications/ tracking solution to deliver these greater benefi ts to them.
While the Ascom solution is not the cheapest in the market we believe it has the best functionality to protect workers. Where a worker’s life is potentially at risk this level of reassurance is critical to any business.
U970 Personal Alarm Transmitter (carried by the mobile worker)
- Works up to 400m from the receiver in the vehicle
- Three alarm types for mobile workers:
- Push-button panic alarm: Can be activated to call for help or assistance
- Pull-cord alarm: In the event the alarm unit is grabbed by an assailant this will trigger an instant alarm.
- Man-down alarm: If for any reason a worker is unconscious an alarm will be transmitted within seconds.
- Simple to use and maintain:
- Simple test function
- Battery operated (and up to one year battery life)
- Robust, compact, lightweight and designed for the rigours of everyday work.
U981 Receiver (connected to vehicle tracking system)
- Easy to connect to a vehicle tracking unit
- Option to use an external antenna to improve coverage of the alarm