It allows the Modbus/TCP Master to access the HART Slave devices. These HART devices may be a transmitter, an actuator, a current output device and so forth. By using the HRT-711, users can easily integrate their HART devices into Modbus network.
Therefore, HRT-711 can be a powerful gateway to exchange data between Modbus and HART within the network. Furthermore, the HRT-711 can be applied in the various hard environments due to its high isolation protection design.
This design feature allows users to widely integrate this device into a number of applications such as remote data acquisition, control, process automation, and factory automation.
Key Features of the HRT-711 Modbus/TCP to HART Gateway:
- Support HART Short/Long frame
- Support HART Burst Mode
- Allow two HART Masters
- Support Modbus/TCP Format
- Support Modbus Slave/HART Master Mode
- Support Firmware Update via Com Port
- Support On-line Replacement of HART Devices
- Support Acquire Long Frame Address Automatically
- Provide LED indicators
- Built-in Watchdog
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mounting