All instruments of the TAPI E Series include an extensive built-in data acquisition capability using the analyser's internal memory. This allows the logging of multiple parameters including averaged and instantaneous concentration values, calibration data and operating parameters such as flow, pressure and lamp intensity.
Stored data are easily retrieved through the serial port or optional Ethernet port via our APIcom software or from the front panel, allowing operators to perform predictive diagnostics and enhanced data analysis by tracking parameter trends.
The Model 101E H2S and TRS gas analyser combines lighter weight, rugged construction, ease of use, powerful diagnostics, modular design and outstanding performance to yield the ideal tool for today's air monitoring requirements.
- 0-50 ppb to 10 ppm (101E) ranges, user selectable
- Auto ranging, dual range and remote range selection
- Microprocessor controlled for versatility
- Multi-tasking software allows viewing of test variables during operation
- Built in self checks and diagnostic capabilities
- Bi-directional RS232 allows remote reading or operation (optional RS-485 or Ethernet)
- Digital status outputs provide instrument condition
- Optional H2S/SO2 or TRS/SO2 switching capability
- Auto Zero System (Optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature and pressure compensation
- Optional Calibration valves or permeation oven
- User friendly operation and set up
- Internal data logging with 1 min to 24 hour averages
APIcom remote operation software- A powerful interface program that connects remotely to the instrument for system and data control
Please contact Thomson Environmental Systems for more information.