Model 2620 AC Leakage Current Probe enables the operator to locate failures when they occur, or anticipate them before they occur, without shutting down equipment or spending hours troubleshooting.
Model 2620 AC Leakage Current Probe is designed specifically for locating low current faults on high current loads.
The detector is a sensitive nickel alloy AC current transformer capable of measuring differential or leakage current as low as 500µA, and may be used to measure current up to 400A continuous duty.
The Model 2620 provides two output ranges: 1mV/mA ac or 1mV/A ac. The output leads are terminated with standard 4mm banana plugs capable of interfacing with any standard multimeter.
With its 4" jaw opening and range of 500µA to 200A, the Model 2620 provides a versatile way to analyze unbalanced current measurements, leakage values on grounding conductors and ground loop currents.
Features of Model 2620 AC Leakage Current Probe:
- Very high sensitivity.
- Differential or leakage current from 500µA.
- Current up to 400A.
- Two switch-selectable measurement ranges: 4AAC / 400AAC.
- Large inside jaw diameter allows use on large or multiple conductors.
- Work with single-, dual- and three-phase networks.
- Connect directly to DMMs on mV or Vac range.
Applications of Model 2620 AC Leakage Current Probe:
- Preventive maintenance.
- Equipment troubleshooting on electrical distribution systems.
- High accuracy low-current measurements.
- Measure fault currents on three-phase, three-wire systems.
- Industrial troubleshooting checks.