All instruments of the TAPI E Series include an extensive built-in data acquisition capability using the analyser's internal memory. This allows the logging of multiple parameters including averaged and instantaneous concentration values, calibration data and operating parameters such as flow, pressure and lamp intensity.
Stored data are easily retrieved through the serial port or optional Ethernet port via our APIcom software or from the front panel, allowing operators to perform predictive diagnostics and enhanced data analysis by tracking parameter trends.
The Model 400E UV Absorption O3 gas analyser combines lighter weight, rugged construction, ease of use, powerful diagnostics, modular design and outstanding performance to yield the ideal tool for today's air monitoring requirements.
- Ranges, 0-100 ppb to 0-10 ppm, user selectable
- Dual Ranges and Auto Ranging
- Single pass ultraviolet absorption
- Microprocessor controlled for versatility
- Multi-tasking software allows viewing of test variables during operation
- Continuous self checking with alarms
- Dual bi-directional RS-232 ports for remote operation (optional RS-485 or Ethernet)
- Digital status outputs provide instrument operating condition
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Optional Internal Zero/Span check and dual span points
- Temperature and Pressure compensation
- Internal data logging with 1 min to 365 day multiple averages
- APIcom remote operation software