Ease-of-use of the instrument is facilitated through 33 specialized keys for direct access to commonly used functions.
Ideal for field use, the Model OX 7104-CK utilizes the patented new system of “plug and play” accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels, a range of remote management capabilities based on an Ethernet link with WEB server, a number of built-in instruments, including a four channel TRMS multimeter.
The large 320 x 240 full color LCD screen provides detailed graphical and alphanumerical representations of all measurements and also functions as a touch screen.
Using the convenient stylus, the various “Windows-like” menus can be opened or pulled down and executed. The stylus can also be used for direct action on graphic elements such as cursors, triggers, zooming, etc.
- Five complementary tools in one: Oscilloscope, Multimeter, FFT Analyzer, Harmonic Analyzer and Recorder.
- Sampling rate 1GS/s in one-shot mode and 25GS/s in ETS – memory depth of 2.5k per channel in “oscilloscope” mode.
- Four isolated measurement channels, 600V Cat III with up to eight traces on screen.
- 12-bit resolution provides deeper accurate zooming.
- Real-time FFT analysis standard and calculation functions on the channels.
- Four independent, 8000-count, TRMS, 50kHz, digital multimeters.
- Color LCD touch screen.
- 33 direct command keys and “Windows-like” menus on screen.
- Multi-interface communication connector: RS-232, Centronics and Ethernet with web server.
- Stylus for touch screen menu/function access and manipulating graphic elements on screen.
- Probix smart probes with user definable control buttons.
- NATO approved: OX 7104-CK – 6625 14 549 3559.
- On-site contractor maintenance – industrial or electronic.
- Internal plant maintenance.
- Installations and start-up.
- Industrial Process.
- Quality control.
- Research and laboratory – engineers or technicians.
Model OX 7104-C Kit Includes:
Oscilloscope Model OX 7104-C Cat No. 2124.54, Two PROBIX 1/10 Probes (250MHz 100V), Two PROBIX BNC Adapters, One PROBIX 4mm Banana Plug Adapter, One Line Charger (240V, 50Hz), One Battery Pack NiMH 19.6V - 3.8Ah, One set of Test Leads 1.5m 1000V CAT.III with Test Probes attached (4mm tips), One crossed Ethernet Cable, One straight Ethernet Cable, Data Processing and Analysis Software, One RS-232/9 contact
D-sub cable, Carrying Case and User Manual.