Ease-of-use of the instrument is facilitated through 33 specialized keys for direct access to commonly used functions.
Ideal for field use, the Model OX 7104-CK Power Kit utilizes the patented new system of “plug and play” accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels, a range of remote management capabilities based on an Ethernet link with WEB server, a number of built-in instruments, including a four channel TRMS multimeter.
The large 320 x 240 full color LCD screen provides detailed graphical and alphanumerical representations of all measurements and also functions as a touch screen. Using the convenient stylus, the various “Windows-like” menus can be opened or pulled down and executed. The stylus can also be used for direct action on graphic elements such as cursors, triggers, zooming, etc.
- Five complementary tools in one: Oscilloscope, Multimeter, FFT Analyzer, Harmonic Analyzer and Recorder.
- Sampling rate 1GS/s in one-shot mode and 25GS/s in ETS – memory depth of 2.5k per channel in “oscilloscope” mode.
- Four isolated measurement channels, 600V Cat III with up to eight traces on screen.
- 12-bit resolution provides deeper accurate zooming.
- Real-time FFT analysis standard and calculation functions on the channels.
- Four independent, 8000-count, TRMS, 50kHz, digital multimeters.
- Color LCD touch screen.
- 33 direct command keys and “Windows-like” menus on screen.
- Multi-interface communication connector: RS-232, Centronics and Ethernet with web server.
- Stylus for touch screen menu/function access and manipulating graphic elements on screen.
- Probix smart probes with user definable control buttons.
- NATO approved: OX 7104-CK – 6625 14 549 3559.
- On-site contractor maintenance – industrial or electronic.
- Internal plant maintenance.
- Installations and start-up.
- Industrial Process.
- Quality control.
- Research and laboratory – engineers or technicians.
Model OX 7104-C Power Kit Includes:
Oscilloscope Model OX 7104-C Cat No. 2124.63, Two PROBIX 1/10 Probes (250MHz 100V), Two PROBIX BNC Adapters, Three PROBIX 4mm Banana Plug Adapters, One Line Charger (240V, 50Hz), One Battery Pack NiMH 19.6V - 3.8Ah, One set of Test Leads 1.5m 1000V CAT.III with Test Probes attached (4mm tips), One crossed Ethernet Cable, One straight Ethernet Cable, Data Processing and Analysis Software, One RS-232/9 contact
D-sub cable, One Harmonic Analyzer, Firmware Upgrade, One Recorder Function Firmware Upgrade, Three PROBIX Current Probes, 20mA to 20A 100kHz, One PROBIX PRHX7 'K' Thermocouple adapter, Three set of two leads 1.5m long with alligator clips, Carrying Case and User Manual.