It's uses include:
- The manufacture of injection moulding tools with contoured cooling ducts, producing a more productive tool with a lower cycle time.
- More uniform cooling also produces a higher quality component.
- Rapid component manufacture of complex 3D parts in metal for functional prototyping, and for urgently needed low-volume parts.
- New designs become achievable saving material, weight and cost for aerospace, medical and similar industries.
- For larger tools, the basic steel body can be prefabricated by conventional methods, then the intricate part can be added by the Lasercusing process for a seamless, single component.
- By the same technique, damaged tool inserts can be repaired quickly and efficiently by rebuilding the damaged portion on to the recovered base.
- Build envelope 250 x 250 x 250 mm ( x, y, z )
- Diode pumped Yb-fibre laser 200 W effective output
- Sealed process chamber including online O2-analysis
- Easy access from above for the setup of a new<
To view more information or detailed product specifications please click here.