Soanar presents the MeanWell 500W DC/AC modified Sine Wave stand alone Inverters with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Chargers.
These stand alone solar inverters can be constructed as an energy-saving power station by adding external lead-acid batteries with solar panels. The “free energy”, received through the built-in MPPT solar chargers, can be stored into the battery bank by solar panels and then transformed into AC output through its inverter stage.
Features of the MeanWELL 500W Sine Wave Inverters:
- Modified sine wave output, 500W rated power
- Built-in 500W MPPT solar charger
- 98% high conversion efficiency for MPPT function (typical)
- 88% high efficiency for inverter
- High surge power up to 200% rated power
- Power ON/OFF switch & LED indicator
- Protections: Input –BAT polarity, BAT low alarm, BAT low shutdown, BAT over voltage, Output – short circuit, overload, over-temperature
- Built-in fan ON/OFF control function
- AC output voltage: 110VAC or 230VAC
The MeanWell 500W Sine Wave Inverters, available from Soanar, are ideal for powering portable equipment, lighting fixtures and home appliances where the main power is not readily available.