The MODU Conveyor Systems are made from Thermoplastic Chain with either an Aluminum Frame (M Series) or a Stainless Steel Frame (D Series). All conveyor systems can be effortlessly assembled using standard tools.
Suitable across a wide range of industries, including:
- Food & Packaging
- Personal Products, Pharmaceutical & Chemical
- Electronic & Electrical
- Automotive & Machined Parts
- Paper Converting (tissues, paper towel, etc)
- Optical Lens (camera, spectacle, binocular)
Aluminum Frame Conveyor (M Series)
- Available as a Straight conveyor (width ranging from 65mm to 609mm).
- Various Drive Units & Idler Ends available, including End Drive, Intermediate Drive, Catenary Drive, Combined Drive, Suspended Drive, and Horizontal Wheel Bend Drive.
- Horizontal and Vertical Bends suitable for many applications.
- Guides to hold the products in place whilst in motion.
- Support Feet, Beams and Brackets available.
Stainless Steel Frame (D Series)
- Can function easily at high speeds without lubrication.
- Minimum dust accumulation thus easy to be clean.
- Low noise level and low power consumption.
- Can be used with the addition of sensors and diverters.
- Flexible installation layouts.