How Does It Work?
Once the chef has prepared the food, it would be placed on top of the Express Lane Conveyor and Chef / kitchen staff would select the desired table using the Human Machine Interface (HMI) Screen.
A buzzer will notify the customer on the approaching of the food.
Once the customer has taken the food, the customer has to press the return button to send back the Express Lane carrier to the kitchen.
The Express Lane can also be send back by pressing the return button in the kitchen.
- This system does not require sensors to identify the location of customer’s table. Hence, table configuration can be set from time to time.
- The track for Express Lane can be design based on Kaiten conveyor layout. Conventional Delivery System are only designed for straight. But with the new Carrier Design, Express Lane can be design with various layout.
- HMI (Touch Screen) is used control the Express Lane. Conventional buttons can be replaced with ColoredTouch Screen for more modern looking design.
- With high precision drive unit, the Carrier can be stop precisely at the customer’s table.
- Stainless Steel Bottom and Top Frame
- Material: SuS 304, 4B (Hair Line)
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Support Structure for Express Lane
- Material: Stainless Steel Hollow Tubing
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- RS 40 Chain
- Material: Stainless Steel
- RS ChainGuide
- Material: HDPE 500
Sample Curve Layout
- With minimum turning radius of 500mm, curve design can be build.
- Shape like “L”, “N”, “S”,“U” and etc. can be build.
- Other layouts can be build depending on customer’s requirement.
- Length: 330mm
- Width: 180mm
- Height: 32mm
Brief Information on Servo Motor
Brand of Servo Drive we are using is Delta-A2 Series.
A Servo Drive provides built-in Position / Speed /Torque control offering excellent motion control function. The full closed-loop control, auto notch filter, vibration suppression and gantry control functions help to perform complex motions that require high precision and smooth operation. The 20-bit superior resolution encoder which is essential for accurate positioning applications is equipped as standard. In addition, the outstanding Capture and Compare functions for high-speed pulses offer the best support for stepless positioning.
Satisfy High Precision Positioning Requirements
- Support pulse input (up to 4Mbps) and analog voltage two kinds of command.
- Built-in position, speed and torque three control modes (speed and torque mode could be controlled via internal parameters or analog voltage command).
- The auto notch filters are provided to suppress the mechanical resonance automatically and make the system operate more smoothly.