Moxa - ioLogik E4200 Modular Active Ethernet I/O
The Moxa ioLogik E4200 is suitable for remote monitoring and alarm systems, such as are used for water treatment systems, water supply systems, wastewater treatment systems, and power monitoring systems.
These kinds of applications need more I/O points and a variety of I/O types, including temperature sensors, gas detectors, and water quality detectors, all of which can benefit from the versatile mixture of I/O features supported by the Moxa ioLogik E4200.
Modular Active Ethernet I/O Features:
- Easy expansion; supports up to 16 I/O modules
- Dual Ethernet LANs and one RS-232 port
- Front-end intelligence that supports 80 Click&Go rules
- Unicode Active Messaging with real-time stamp, including SMS, SNMP Trap with I/O status, TCP, email
- Built-in web console
- PC utility: Auto detection of installed modules
- Windows/WinCE VB/VC.NET and Linux C APIs
For more information on Moxa's range of Modular Active Ethernet modules contact Supplied Solutions.