At first glance, the SR900 appears to be a conventional half-mask respirator, made of Thermo-Plastic Elastomer, and can be fitted with any Sundström gas or particle filter, or filter combination.
It is when the filter attachment is removed that many extra possibilities become evident. Simply twist apart the mask body at the bayonet fitting, and the SR900 can now be connected to a variety of devices, such as Sundström’s PAPR fan units and compressed air supply. This is done through a single or double breathing hose fitted to the mask.
In addition, Sundström have designed a remote filter holder for the SR900. It too can be used with single or twin breathing hoses. The filter sits on a belt and can be moved to any position around the waist.
In turn, the mask itself takes on a very shallow profile. This makes it ideal for welding, as it easily fits inside a welding shield or visor. An additional benefit is that the filter is mounted well away from welding hazards, such as sparks, heat and metal fumes.
Sundström SR900 Modular Half Mask Respirator Features:
- Mask body made from TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Deep chin cup and broad nose rim
- Two exhalation valves
- New valve caps with air diffusion (no clogging during spray jobs)
- Small, Medium and Large sizes available
- Continuous head strap or cradle harness
- Can easily be fitted with optional SmallTalk microphone and loudspeaker
- Accepts all Sundström filters and compressed air attachments
- Detachable filter holder allows direct hose attachment
- Choose between single or twin breathing hose
- Use with filters, PAPR or supplied air
- Remote filter holder allows waist-mounted filter behind your back
- Shallow profile – ideal for welding hoods
For more information or a qoute for the Sundström SR900 Modular Half Mask Respirator please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply