Features of Intralox Modular Plastic Conveyor Belts:
- Constructed of plastic modules and hinge rods, and driven and tracked by plastic sprockets, Intralox Belts have the inherent qualities that plant operators and designers look for: corrosion resistance, positive drives, high strength, low friction, abrasion resistance, and the ability to be built to almost any width and length, with a variety of flights, sideguards, and other accessories.
- The application of our technology has enabled manufacturers worldwide to experience dramatic savings in product loss, significant increases in throughput, and reduction in other cost drivers, like labor, maintenance and belt life.
Why Choose Modular Plastic Belting?
- Intralox belts are made of plastic modules.
- Belts are assembled in an interlocked, bricklayed pattern with full-length hinge rods – an inherently strong design.
- Intralox invented this technology in 1971 and has more experience in the design and application of modular plastic conveyor belts than any other company in the market.