Pro-Pipe II pipe is manufactured from CXPP40 a Block Co-Polymer Polypropylene and the fittings from XXHP40 a Homo-Polymer Polypropylene, with both these materials coming from the same polymer family it eliminates mismatching when used in chemical applications.
Why Pro-Pipe II?
The colour in Pro-Pipe II is co-extruded and applied as a homogeneous melt within the diehead, resulting in a coloured layer that will not peel, flake, de-laminate or crack, even when exposed to U.V. light.
This feature provides major cost savings through the elimination of periodic maintenance such as painting or labelling.
Major Advantages of Pro-Pipe II
- Superior U.V. Resistance
- Size range from 20mm - 110mm (1/2" N.B. - 4" N.B.)
- Wide operating temperature envelope
- Is the easiest method of reticulation available today. A system requiring no gluing, threading, soldering or brazing that will provide first class results even from inexperienced personnel.
- High impact resistance
- Is manufactured from “Food Grade” materials, also acceptable for “Breathing Air”.
- Is environmentally friendly, as all materials are Re-Usable, Re-Locatable and Re-Cycleable.
- Cannot rust which eliminates contamination of expensive equipment, can be installed in damp or wet conditions and can be buried in both soil or concrete without corrosion.
Coloured "Red" to identify the contents for "Fire services". This is the system used in our EWSS Bush-Wild fire protection system, and for fire hose reels.