- Saves time and money: Link-Seal modular seals install in up to 75% less time compared to lead-oakum joints, hand fitted flashings,mastics or casing boots.
- Positive hydrostatic seal: Link-Seal modular seals are rated at 20 psig (40 feet ofhead), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications.
- Long seal life: Link-Seal modular seals are designed for use as a permanent seal. Seal elements are specially compounded to resist aging and attack from ozone, sunlight, water and a wide range of chemicals.
- Maximum protection against corrosion: Standard fasteners have a two-part zinc dichromate and proprietary corrosion inhibiting coating. Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel available for maximum corrosion protection.
- Certification/Approvals: Factory Mutual Fire Approvals. Also a wide variety of approvals from various Federal agencies, associations,code groups, laboratories and organisations.
- ISO Quality Assurance: Link-Seal modular seals are manufactured in an ISO9001:2000 certified facility.
- Configure a Link-Seal modular seal to match your application:16 sizes, colour coded EPDM, Nitrile, &Silicone elastomers may be used with various hardware options to match performance characteristics with service conditions.