Alternately the rewirable “in-line” male and female connectors can also be fitted directly to the EM10 sockets. These rewirable connectors are designed to accept the incoming TPS cabling.
The EM10 modular socket, when used in conjunction with all the associated ancillary products offers the most flexible soft wiring system available on the market today.
EM10 sockets can be mounted to the following:
• Thin metal panels such as skirting or duct covers with a thickness not exceeding 2 mm
• Thick panels using either the 2 gang or 4 gang mounting frames
• Suitable for mounting in panels from 1mm to 25mm in thickness
• Standard “Top Hat” DIN rail
• Surface Mounted on to any suitable solid material EM10
Sockets are available in the following options:
• Standard Flat Pin Earth both 10Amp and 15 Amp
• Standard Round Pin Earth 10 Amp only with or without spring loaded flip lid
• Socket body is always black in colour but Face Plates are available in black, blue, graphite, red, light grey, green or white
• 2 gang or 4 gang mounting frames are available in black, graphite or silver •
Blanking plates are available in black or graphite and are used, for example, when only 2 or 3 sockets are required in a 4-gang frame. The unused aperture is closed off with a blanking plate. Blanking plates can also be punched to suit various RJ45 connectors when data outlets are to be mounted in the EM 2 gang or 4 gang frames
Punching for data outlets are done to order