Typically the microwave antenna comprising the transmitter and receiver is housed in a c-frame configuration. This is fitted to a single filter disk such that the microwave signal is transmitted through the entire material profile on both sides of the disk.
The MA-600HBF is suitable for use on:
• Copper concentrate
• Coal filter cake
• Iron ore concentrate
• Lead and Zinc concentrate
• Nickel concentrate
• Most metallic and non metallic mineral concentrates as well as organic concentrates
• Superior Precision and Accuracy
• Belt Scale not required
• Non Contact
• Non Nucleonic
• Low Whole of Life Costs
• Easy to Install
• Seamless Plant Integration
• Remote Access Calibration & Servicing
• Analyzes 100% of the material on the conveyor from top to bottom.
• Uses MoistScan® patented microwave technology which is the most popular microwave technology on the market for measuring moisture in bulk materials.
• Measures the bed depth of the material to compensate for mass flow rate. Other microwave analysers often require an input from a beltweigher or a radioactive source
• No contact with the material
• No radioactive source is required
• As no beltweigher or radioactive source is required the ongoing costs associated with servicing and regulatory compliance is minimal.
• No wearing parts
• No consumables
• Fully assembled and easily bolts to the stringer supports of the conveyor
• Wide range of communication options for transmitting data to Plant PLC
• Cost-effective remote communication access for periodic checking of calibration