Mettler Toledo Excellence Moisture Analysers:
- Have a One Click Moisture™ graphical user interface that enables smooth and fast operation
- Displays real-time drying curves and control charts
- Rugged design and the new easy cleaning concept ensure a long service life and disruption-free operation, both in the lab and on the factory floor.
Karl Fischer Titrators:
- The user has the choice of current generator cell with or without diaphragm
- The water content of insoluble samples can be determined by heating the sample in a stream of gas or by extraction
- Ideal for samples with a high water content (volumetric titration) and also for samples with water contents in the ppm range (coulometric technique).
Moisture Determination with Thermal Analysis Systems:
- Thermogravimetric analysis allows distinguishing moisture, water of crystallization and other solvents
- It provides comprehensive information on mass change, temperature ranges, and kinetics
- With the TGA sorption system it is possible to analyse samples under defined conditions of humidity.
Loss on Drying Powered by LabX:
- With One Click™ Loss on Drying (powered by LabX) the method is started with the shortcut on the balance touchscreen
- The user is guided step-by-step through the process and calculations are performed automatically
- Intelligent task management makes it easy to run several series simultaneously.