Can be used as a monitored sliding door side screen or door threshold pedestrian safety sensor.
Versatile and simple to set up, the HR94D1-C1 monitored sliding door safety sensor provides a single dense curtain of infrared safety which protects pedestrians from the dangers of both opening and closing sliding doors at mounting heights of up to 3m.
- Sliding Door Side Screen Pedestrian Safety: Protect pedestrians from the dangerous leading door edge during door open cycles with a dense curtain of infrared safety. Monitored safety system. EN16005 compliant with single relay output.
- Door Threshold Pedestrian Safety: Safeguard pedestrians from hazardous door closures due to a shallow but wide infrared safety curtain that is monitored once per door cycle.
- Solid & Reliable: Avoid the risk of loss or damage to individual sensor parts through a one-piece sensor body construction.
- Simple to Install: Install with ease without the need for a remote control thanks to comprehensive instructions printed on the sensor body.
- Reduced Time Onsite: Intelligent software eliminates site call-backs caused by false door activations. One piece sensor body construction means parts do not get lost or broken during installation.