Our data logging equipment enables Airwell to provide our clients with a highly accurate record of the flow test from start to finish.
Our equipment includes:
- Mag Flow meter for recording of flow rates.
- Variable speed drive to control the pump speed and flow rate.
- Pressure transducers & bubbler tube to monitor standing water levels in the bore.
- Additional capabilities to monitor SWL in any observation bores located in the vicinity of the flow test.
- All equipment is PLC controlled and can be set to automatically take readings every 5 to 60 seconds as required by the client. All pumping parameters can be entered and/or modified in the PLC by the operators on site.
- All monitoring equipment is mounted inside a steel skid unit for protection and ease of transport.
- New: With the introduction of a SCADA control unit to our testing equipment we are now able to remotely monitor the flow testing results live from our offices in Perth.
- This also provides the client the opportunity to progressively review the results and request changes to the flow testing parameters. This is a unique feature only available from Airwell.