Utilising the unique Flexishaft® drive principle offers the least whole life cost of ownership to the user and covers flows from 1m³/h up to 420m³/h, with discharge pressures up to 72 bar.
Ideal for arduous heavy duty applications where pump reliability is important.
- Design offers lowest whole life cost option
- The Flexishaft removes the need for joint lubrication and eliminates product contamination. With no wearing parts, operating costs are significantly reduced
- The Flexishaft is covered by a 5-year warranty.
- Wide variety of rotor and stator materials available to suit the application
- Rotor coatings for enhanced abrasion resistance and reduced maintenance
- Designed for ease of assembly, maintenance and operational versatility.
- Water & Wastewater: Primary and secondary sludges, transfer of activated sewage sludge to a dewatering unit
- Industrial Effluent: Handling chemical and abrasive wastewater slurries including metal hydroxides, clay bentonite and sand
- Paper & Ceramics: Pumping shear sensitive and viscous coating mixes in the Pulp & Paper industry
- Mining & Minerals: Ideally suited to highly abrasive slurries at high total heads, including mine de-watering duties
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical: Gentle, non-emulsifying pumping action enables the handling of delicate materials