- Pump: Mono progressive cavity featuring corrosion resistant body, stainless steel rotating parts with a mechanical seal.
- Macerator: Hardened tool steel “Bi-Hammer” dished macerator cutter fully integrated.(diagram right)
- Motor: Close coupled 4-pole 0.95 kW 240V for domestic power supply. (Optional 415V)
- Self priming, elutriating action allows sewage to travel up the suction pipe and into the pump chamber while heavy objects fall to the bottom of the tank.
- Bi-Hammer Macerator smashes and shears the sewage solids into a slurry of small particles.
- Progressive cavity pump transports the sewage under pressure to it’s destination.
- Simplicity of design
- Compact unit
- Can be mounted above ground or in below ground dry enclosure
- Integral macerating deviceMono 'G60 Grifter' Sewage Macerating Pump
- Shroud/flow deflection
- Large inlet (Elutriating pipe)
- Integral macerating device
- Small bore discharge pipe rather than conventional gravity/rising main
- Low speed for economy and minimum wear
- Mechanical seal - oil bath
- High efficiency
- All general transfer of sewage to sewage mains.