The higher flow pumps have internationally recognised 3A certification and the product contact surfaces are manufactured from food approved materials with all internal stainless steel surfaces polished to a 240 grit finish.
Capacities up to 58.5m³/h and maximum pressure 12 bar
- S Range: Capacities from 3m³/h to 57m³/h - 20 models.
- SL Range: Capacities up to 11m³/h - 7 models
- Stainless steel components to suit hygienic applications
- The Flexishaft removes the need for joint lubrication and eliminates product contamination. With no wearing parts, operating costs are significantly reduced
- The Flexishaft is covered by a 5-year warranty.
- Design options for Clean In Place
- Designed for ease of assembly and maintenance
- Food & Beverage: Transfer of shear sensitive products such as fruit preserves, dairy produce, sauces and pastes, also highly viscous materials such as maize, wheat and meat puree. Capable of pumping a wide range of abrasive materials, including solids in suspension
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical: Handling delicate creams, gels, cosmetics and sensitive chemicals