The standard design consists of an enlarged rectangular inlet with a screw conveyor to assist the product into the pumping element.
Options are available to modify the inlet with either large diameter augers, integral bridge breakers or both.
The range is based on single, two, four, six, and eight stage pumps that can develop pressures up to 48 bar and capacities up to 215m³/h.
- Provides a process efficient method of handling sludges with high solids content.
- Different design configurations to suit the application, dry solids approaching 40% can be handled when fitted with integral bridge breakers or large augers
- Rotor coatings for enhanced abrasion resistance and reduced maintenance
- Sealed pin joint or Flexishaft® drive arrangement dependent on the pump size
- Facilitates ease of maintenance through simple design and use of a plug in shaft
- Designed to run at relatively slow speeds to minimise damage to shear sensitive products
- Water & Wastewater: Primary and secondary sewage treatment, transferring thickened or dewatered sludge cake
- Environmental Waste: Effective handling of thick, abrasive slurries such as tannery fleshings, meat and vegetable waste.
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical: Thick, non-flowing chemical and organic sludges
- Food & Beverage: Stainless steel option is available to suit food applications, including sausage meat, puree and pastes