MOST Hybrid Control provides a process engineer with the tools to design, implement, document, and maintain a process control system using advanced control strategies. MOST Hybrid Control consists of a number of open system components.
The MOST Hybrid Workbench is an integrated development environment that centralizes and coordinates project data including instrument indexes, control strategies (process and logic) and project management.
It configures the control logic and generates an export database to create the operator (HMI) database.
A rugged field-mountable Control Platform, consisting of the MOST Hybrid controller (8521-HC-MT) and the MTL8000 Process I/O system.
Applications of MOST Hybrid Controller
MOST Hybrid Control is designed to satisfy the process automation market, which includes industries like: power generation and electrical distribution, food and beverage, chemicals and petrochemicals, water and waste water, oil and gas pipelines, cement and pulp and paper.
MOST Hybrid Control, with its simultaneous support of both process and logic automation strategies, is an ideal solution for process applications that may also require some sequential logic control in a process environment.
- Powerful, Robust controller for advanced control strategies
- MOST Strategy Builder for process control applications
- IEC 61131-3 software for logic control applications
- Process & Logic control strategies execute concurrently
- Redundant controllers with bumpless transfer
- Dual redundant high speed Ethernet connections
- Field mountable in harsh process environments
- Peer to Peer communications between controllers
- On-Line configuration and reconfiguration
- HART passthrough of process and status variables