Designed for process applications, the MOST Logic Controller provides you with an effective alternative to PLC solutions.
Combined with the MTL 8000 Process I/OTM system components, it offers cost savings over control room mounted systems as well as flexible system design and high system availability.
A MOST Logic Control system can utilize off-the-shelf HMI packages, including Wonderware, Intellution and Cimplicity.
Applications of MOST Logic Controller
The MOST Logic Controller is ideal for all types of process applications, including the following industries: power generation, electrical distribution, food and beverage, chemicals, petrochemicals , water and waste water, oil and gas (especially offshore applications), pipeline, cement and pulp and paper.
- IEC 61131-3 Language Support
- Redundancy with bumpless transfer
- Dual-redundant high-speed Ethernet connections
- Field mountable in harsh process environments
- Peer to Peer communications between controllers
- On-Line configurations and reconfiguration
- HART passthrough of process and status variables
- Integrated general-purpose and IS signals