Motion Field Service Solutions
From dispatch and scheduling to maintenance and repair, without access to real-time information productivity is reduced, billing cycles are slowed, inefficient repair cycles are lengthened and service costs are increased.
- Improve customer satisfaction by increasing the first time fix rate with immediate access to important information such as inventory details, preventative maintenance appointments, warranty details and technician availability.
- Reduce fuel costs and drive times by enabling real-time load balancing and job status for dispatch.
- Improve billing cycle times by capturing signatures after each appointment and immediately submitting paperwork with continuous, in-the-field connectivity.
- Virtually eliminate the use of paper in the field by creating electronic records that can be uploaded and shared throughout the day.
- Provide a higher level of customer service with more accurate appointment scheduling due to real-time access to field worker estimated time of arrival and time to completion.
- Enable technicians to capture data while in the field, reducing error-prone and time consuming data entry processes.