Motion Utilities Sector Solutions
They are working to improve workforce productivity and operational efficiency to increase revenue while complying with stringent regulations.
While many utilities are replacing manual, paper-based processes with workforce management solutions to meet these challenges—these solutions cannot deliver maximum results unless field personnel are provided access to real-time, integrated information through mobile devices.
- Improve response times and productivity with real-time access to updated scheduling information
- Enhance customer service and speed issue resolution times with remote access to ticket information and parts availability
- Maintain ongoing collaboration to better manage the complex environment of field personnel, crews, vehicles and tools for both one-time and ongoing projects
- Better utilize technicians with real-time access to project status, technician availability and project completion times
- Provide workers with access to information they need for efficient dispatch and problem resolution
- Enable service workers to resolve problems on site with access to issue resolution information, resulting in fewer service visits, fewer truck rolls and minimized downtime
- Minimize paper-based processes to help reduce project delays and increase employee productivity
- Reduce billing latencies by electronically capturing customer signatures and immediately submitting invoices after each work order
- Improve communications with field workers to ensure technicians are on site within the required period of time and equipped to resolve service emergencies