The MCCs are designed with horizontal main busbar systems and vertical dropper busbar systems. The dropper busbar system is removable from the front of the MCC which permits upgrading or service a simple task. There are three versions available: front connected, back connected, and back-to-back arrangements.
These MCCs have main and dropper busbar systems rated for fault levels of up to 80kA for 1 second.
Other features are:
- 2mm thick exterior metalwork provides an extremely strong and rigid assembly
- All removable cells are coated with a dichromate passivate
- Nine cell sizes
- Power Distribution Switchboards
- Packaged LV and MV substations
- Ecologically Friendly Sub Stations
- Packaged Generator Systems
- Power Factor Correction
- MV Isolation Cubicles to 24kV
- 11kV/415V Kiosks
- Local Control Stations and Marshalling Enclosures
- Low Voltage Cabinets for Locomotives