MOVI-C drive technology gives you the freedom and flexibility you need to meet your automation requirements and implement lean structures and simple processes. MOVI-C's diversity gives you millions of possible combinations to use regardless of your application.
Features Single-cable technology with digital encoders for synchronous and asynchronous motors.
Features and Benefits
- MOVI-C® can be combined with asynchronous or synchronous AC motors
- Linear motors, electric cylinders, brakes, built-in encoders and diagnostic units round out the diverse product range
- All globally applicable approvals are covered
- Every drive is compatible with the new MOVI-C® modular automation system
- Servo drives available in different sizes, power ratings, torques, designs and surface properties
Only one hybrid cable is needed for the data connection between the application inverter and the motor. The MOVILINK DDI® digital data interface transfers the performance, brake and diagnostic data to the motor:
- Single-cable technology for synchronous and asynchronous motors:
- Standardized hybrid cable with uniform plug connector
- Data line connected to the application inverter with standard coaxial connector
- MOVILINK® DDI digital data interface for transferring
- Electronic nameplate information
- Brake and diagnostic data (e.g. temperature sensor data)
- Encoder data, safe and non-safe
- Standardised hybrid cable for power supply and data transfer
- Robust and high-performance design with coaxial data cable, space-saving
- Suitable for very long cable lengths up to 200 meters
- Fully integrated digital motor encoders in various designs
To learn more about MOVI-C Motor Drive technology for automation please call or email for a direct reply.