Their low profile design minimizes stack height in multi-axis configurations and enables them to fit in many places where other motorized rotary devices cannot. Models are available in 5, 6, 8, 10, or 12 inch diameters and are offered with four gear ratios making it convenient to match size, speed, and load requirements.
Features of Motor Driven Rotary Tables:
- Highly repeatable indexing (12 arc sec.)
- Load capacities to 200 lbs.
- 360 degrees continuous travel
- Performance tested worm gear drive
- Selectable table sizes and drive ratio
- Dual race angular contact support bearing