Motor grader functions are powered by a Rexroth load-sensing hydraulic system. SMG200 is equipped with certified FOPS/ROPS cab with special acoustic insulation, vibration reduction and excellent visibility.
Air suspension seat and heating and air conditioning system provide comfortable operation environment. Features such as blade float and shock cushioning accumulators are standard equipment.
Sany SMG200 motor grader specifications:
- Engine: Cummins Engine QSC series, Tier 3
- Hydraulic circuit type: Closed centre, load sense Proportional Demand Flow (PDF) Hydraulic System, with O-ring face seal hose connections
- Structure: Maintenance-free and reliable linkage between drawbar and circle, enabling flexible turning, serviceability and long service life
- Cab: Special acoustic insulation, vibration reduction, excellent visibility, and air ride suspension seat
- Blade size: Standard blade length 3660mm (12ft), optional blade length 4270mm (14ft), while longer blade will enhance productivity