Building on the strong heritage of the H Series, the M Series delivers multiple technological breakthroughs setting a new standard for motor graders. The H Series has been the industry standard in a variety of heavy construction, road building and governmental applications. The M Series continues this tradition, incorporating revolutionary, customer-driven enhancements by:
- Improving ease of operation and operator training time.
- Best-in-class operator station and unmatched visibility.
- Increasing productivity.
- Improving availability and decreasing maintenance time.
- Building on a legacy of superior quality.
- Base Power (all gears) Net, 103 kW to 193 kW
- Displacement, 6.6 L to 11.1 L
For more information on Motor Graders, please click here.
Mining Motor Graders
With a strong focus on owning and operating costs, as well as operator efficiency and safety, M Series mining motor graders are specifically designed to deliver the highest level of value for mining customers.
- Base Power (all gears) - Net, 221 kW to 397 kW
- Gross Vehicle Weight - base, 26959 kg to 62457 kg
- Width, 4.877 m to 7.315 m
For more information on Mining Motor Graders, please click here.