- High-performance, 100 line rastering omni-directional scan pattern;
- Single line scan pattern;
- Multiple onboard interfaces;
- Universal cables;
- Small footprint;
- Adjustable multi-mount stand;
- Built-in shock absorption;
- Flash memory;
- Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) deactivation option;
- Supports 123Scan setup utility;
- Reads Reduced Space Symbology (RSS);
- Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) Compliant;
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF).
In retail operations, such as convenience, grocery, department and specialty stores, the scanner improves throughput at the checkout counter, instantly deactivates EAS security tags and can even help workers identify a product in the back room. In a pharmacy, the device can also be used to help meet regulatory requirements by verifying prescriptions and managing the administration associated with certain over-the-counter but controlled substances. And since there is no need to orient the scanner and the bar-code, even patrons in a library can scan books in and out.
With the 123Scan setup utility, programming and configuring the Symbol LS9208 is made easy and minimises startup time wherever the scanner is used. What's more, multiple onboard interfaces and universal cables further reduce your inventory requirements. For the most investment protection, the Symbol LS9208 also features built-in shock absorption that adds unmatched durability for a scanner in this class. The Symbol LS9208 offers premium features and powerful performance to help you save time and money.
In many applications, the feature-rich Symbol LSS9208 presentation scanner offers aggressive performance, maximum durability and optimal ergonomics to create a more productive POS environment.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.