- Light, ergonomic design
- Brick or gun form factors
- Audio and visual scanning feedback
- 320x320 resolution colour/mono touch display (with back-light)
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g LAN connectivity
- Bluetooth optionIP54-rated sealing
- Intel XScale PXA270 processor and Microsoft Windows CE or Windows Mobile operating systems
- Device management with Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
Each MC3000 mobile computer is based on a high-performance mobile Intel XScale PXA270 processor supporting up to 128 MB RAM, which helps you gain significant business value by ensuring maximum user productivity.
The Microsoft Windows CE and Windows Mobile operating systems offer familiar interfaces and the power of Web-based applications for greater usability and employee satisfaction
The MC3000s' rugged design and IP54-rated sealing ensure continued use and up-time by protecting against dust, moisture and extreme temperatures. And, whether working inside or out, the MC3000s have a drop spec of four feet to concrete across a wide temperature range, reducing equipment and maintenance costs.
Bringing the next generation of mobile computing to your business, Motorola's MC3000s are built on the Windows CE or Windows Mobile operating systems. With real-time processing, faster performance, rich multimedia and Web browsing capabilities, your enterprise can become truly mobile with interoperability between personal computers, servers, Web services and devices. Motorola's enterprise mobility solutions go beyond mobile devices and wireless connectivity to ensure that every aspect of your mobility solution works seamlessly and at maximum efficiency.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.