- Motorola signature laser scanning technology delivers aggressive performance and accurate capture of all 1D bar-codes even damaged and poor quality.
- Patented Liquid Polymer scan element is frictionless for superior durability and reliability.
- Motorola advanced imaging technology laser style performance on 1D, 2D and PDF bar-codes.
- Comprehensive networking options - IEEE802.11a/b/g and Power-over Ethernet support.
- Compact 5.6"x5.1" form factor with a slim 1.7" (4.2cm) profile.
- 3.5" colour QVGA touch screen plus three programmable buttons.
- Microsoft Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system.
- XScale* 520MHz processor, 64 MB Flash/64 MB RAM, Micro SD slot.
With the latest in self-service technology at your customers' fingertips, your associates no longer need to spend time on routine questions. Now, your associates have more time to spend tending to other business-critical tasks.
The flexible self-service kiosk can be deployed easily and cost effectively over the wired or wireless LAN Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g connectivity eliminating the time and cost required to run network cabling to each MK500, and allowing retailers to move the MK500' as needed to better meet customer or seasonal needs. Power-over-Ethernet eliminates the cost of installing power outlets for each MK500.
The fully-featured imager model enables the capture of 1D and 2D bar-codes, providing a superior life-cycle - so there is no need to upgrade to expand support for new bar-code symbologies.
Compatibility with Motorola's Mobility Services Platform (MSP) enables centralised and remote deployment and day-to-day monitoring substantially reducing IT management time.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.