Motorola M930 Mobile Phone Review
The Motorola M930 Mobile Phone is made for on-road use, with features that enhance connectivity for those who like to stay in touch on the go. Offering hands-free operation and voice-activated controls, this phone is designed specifically for the car environment. With the M930, you can drive safely while staying in constant touch.
Motorola M930 Mobile Phone Personalisation
It's easy to customise the Motorola M930 Mobile Phone to suit your personal needs. Multiple ringtones, several language options, and a customisable four-way navigation key lets you use your phone the way you want it, and change it whenever you like. Other handy features include a 500-entry phone book, 25 voice tags, full MMS and SMS capability, and security features such as SIM lock, phone lock, call barring, application lock, and fixed dialling.
Motorola M930 Mobile Phone Features
- 175 x 60 x 25 mm;
- Large fonts and ergonomic tactile keypad allow easy operation on the go;
- Enhanced network coverage and audio quality ensure clear connections no matter where you are;
- Voice-activated dialling-just call out your contact's name and the M930 places the call for you;
- Blue backlights can be adjusted for maximum visibility in all light conditions;
- Fixed vehicle install-keep your phone securely in place as you drive.
- Conference calling and fixed dialling features
- Motorola M930 Mobile Phone Entertainment
The Motorola M930 Mobile Phone lets you take your entertainment wherever you go. Just plug it into your car's audio system and you can play your favourite music with the phone's enhanced audio quality. The car entertainment system mute gives you full control over audio settings, and the high-resolution.