Our research has shown that brands are particularly wary of their sponsorship investment and leveraging opportunities.
Moreover, we discovered brands did not effectively leverage against their investments in motorsports and other activities.
Motorsport marketing (and other sponsorship activation) has traditionally been based on sight and sometimes sound.
Rarely do a lot of brands look past the "real estate" on the vehicle, transporter or merchandise.
We will find, build, develop and maintain a sponsorship leveraging opportunity that amplifies your brand appeal to your target market and the broader audience.
We will achieve this for a surprisingly lower investment than you might expect.
We will achieve your targets for significantly less financial resources than most brands are investing in less effective mainstream media campaigns.
SLAM is the result of extensive research from motorsport participants, the public, event managers, marketers and sponsors, and was driven by a number of factors:
- Value proposition for the brand from the initial investment
- Consumer and audience brand recognition, including recall value
- Active leveraging against the marketing investment on a weighted scale
- Extent of leveraging, including off-site activities and non-core clients
Our program is successful, as we:
- work with the current or extended activities of brands and sponsors
- remain focused on target markets, whilst appealing to broader audiences
- develop programs that are cost effective, realistic and achievable
- minimise the operational aspects of the program for brands
- generate significantly more exposure than brand competitors
- continue to work cohesively with your agencies and suppliers
SLAM can successfully expose your brand identity and profile to as many as ten times your current audience (sometimes more).