Rallytime Motorsport Timer and Logger with Wireless and GPS
Rallytime clocks are synchronised to the same timebase signal for the highest precision car rally timing. These clocks work many peripherals, including ultrasonic jump-start beams, hand-held remote stop push buttons, countdown timers, master time displays and microwave flying finish beams.
Rallytime timer loggers are rugged units with rubber protective boots, alphanumeric keypads, plain menus and SD card results download functions. The ((TR)) transmit/receive RF facility allows for radio communications between Controls and data transfer between points and cars fitted with Rallytime Safe Track.
- Accuracy of 10 millisecond, resolution of 1 millisecond
- Displays and logs longitude and latitude of control points
- Selectable HH MM SS or HH MM.00 time display
- Stage Start, Flying Finish, End/Stop, plus 6 other Control types
- 'Hands-free' Flying Finish when transmit/receive beams are used
- Bidirectional radio links between Flying Finish and End/Stop controls
- Selectable timing resolution, 1, 0.1 or 0.01 seconds
- Logs cars by number or number and class, marshal selectable
- Selectable numeric or alphanumeric competitor identification
- About 8 hours battery run-time and 5 hour recharge time
- Configurable to any world time zone with UTC offset
- SD card slot for downloading all stored data in CSV format