NSK mounted units consist of a sealed single-row ball bearing with spherical outside diameter and extended inner ring mounted in a pillow block or flanged housing. The spherical fit accommodates initial misalignment. This product is available with a range of locking methods for cosy shaft mounting and this combined with a complete range of sealing for all environment make this a very versatile product.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Two-piece riveted high strength metal cage in steel or stainless steel.
- Spherical seating to allow for initial misalignment on mounting.
- Re-lubrication facility as standard. Molded-Oil™ options do not require relubrication.
- Super finished raceways for quiet and efficient running.
- Protector for added bearing protection and safety. Available in steel for Self-Lube® units or plastic for Silver-Lube® units.
- Inner and outer rings through hardened, high quality steel.
- Rigid one-piece high quality cast iron housing. Also available in high quality thermoplastic or cast stainless steel.
- Proven single lip seal, triple lip seals and flingers also available.
- Set screw shaft locking, eccentric collar and taper sleeve lock also available as standard.
HLT inserts available and designed to operate reliably at extreme temperatures.