This new Moxa video server includes most of the key functions of the MOXA VPort 2140, but also provides additional advanced functions, such as privacy mask, PPPoE, UPnP, and DDNS.
The MOXA VPort 2141 Video Server comes equipped with a 4-ch video input, image compressor with MJPEG compression, 3 area-selectable window, and web server with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface.
It can digitize analog video sources and distribute digital images over an IP network. In addition, the VPort 2141 comes equipped 4 digital inputs (DIs) and 4 relay outputs (DOs) to connect with sensors and alarms.
- MJPEG (Motion-JPEG) video server with 4 BNC video inputs
- Remote access with built-in web server for viewing and configuring
- Auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Video stream at up to 15 frames/sec at Quad resolution
- Supports RTOS (Real-time Operating System)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for realistic video images
- Built-in 3 area selectable Video Motion Detection
- Supports PTZ (PAN/TILT/ZOOM) motorized camera control via 2 RS-232/RS-485 COM ports
- Equipped with 4 DIs and 4 DOs for external sensors and alarms
- DDNS and PPPoE supported for xDSL connection
- UPnP and IP Filtering supported
- 5 primacy masks for each camera
- Snapshot images can be sent via FTP or e-mail
- MOXA SoftDVR™ Lite IP Surveillance Software for viewing and recording bundled free(Click here for details)
* Moxa VPort SDK supported with flexible interface and sample codes for third-party developers (contact a MOXA sales representative if you require this SDK)