Paqworks are pleased to announce the release of the Moxa EDS 316 unmanaged Ethernet switch. Designed for industrial applications the Moxa EDS 316 is one of the most cost effective solutions for industrial Ethernet connections.
Each switch provides 16, 10/100 BaseT(X) ports, with fiber models 14, 10/100 BaseT(X) ports. Each model is suitable for factory automation, process automation, control, and industrial networking.
Key Features of Moxa EDS 316 Unmanaged Ethernet Switch:
- 16, 10/100 BaseT(X) Copper ports
- 14, 10/10 BaseT(X) Fiber ports
- Broadcast storm protection
- Redundant dual 24 VDC power inputs
- Supports IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3x
- Operating temperature range from 0 to 60°c, or -40 to 75°c.
- Din rail or panel mounting
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- IP 30 rating
- Long-haul transit distance 40 km to 80 km.
The full range of Moxa Industrial Networking hardware is available from Paqworks Industrial Data Communications.
For further information about the Moxa EDS 316 Unmanaged Ethernet Switch visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.madisontech.com.au/industrial-itc/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking