New from Paqworks is the Moxa Embedded Computers UC-7112 which has 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports and dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN ports, providing a powerful serial communication solution for industrial applications.
The Moxa UC-7112 Plus has 32 MB of RAM, 16 MB of flash memory, and an SD socket, giving users a variety of storage options for running applications.
The pre-installed Linux Kernel 2.6 operating system provides an open environment for software program development. System programmers will find it easy to develop applications, and can port them to the UC-7112 Plus with a GNU cross complier. All of these features make the RISC-based, ready-to-run UC-7112 Plus an ideal solution for industrial applications.
Features of Moxa Embedded Computers UC-7112 Mini RISC for Industrial Communication
- Embedded Computers
- MOXA ART ARM9 32-bit 192 MHz processor
- 32 MB RAM, with approximately 12 MB of user programmable space
- 16 MB Flash, with approximately 4 MB of user programmable space
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet for network redundancy
- 2 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 ports
- Serial port speed from 50 bps to 921.6 Kbps, supporting ANY BAUDRATE
- SD socket for storage expansion supported
- Built-in RTC, buzzer
- Built-in Linux Kernel 2.6 platform
For more details on Moxa industrial networking hardware please contact Paqworks to discuss your application.
For further information about Paqworks Moxa Embedded Industrial Computers visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking