New from Paqworks is the Moxa MGate 3000 series. In modern industrial networks, most host computers and newer PLCs support Modbus TCP. However, Modbus TCP is not directly compatible with the more common Modbus RTU/ASCII devices used for data collection and control. The MB3180, MB3280 and MB3480 are standard Modbus gateways that convert between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols. Support includes one Ethernet port and up to 4 RS232/422/485 serial ports, 16 simultaneous TCP masters with up to 32 simultaneous requests per master.
The Moxa MGate 3000 series was designed for simple integration of Modbus TCP and RTU/ASCII networks. Modbus serial slave devices can be seamlessly incorporated into existing Modbus TCP networks, and Modbus TCP slaves can be made accessible to serial masters.
The Moxa Modbus MGate 3000 series can cost effectively integrate networks with a high density of Modbus nodes. The MB3280 can manage up to 62 serial slave nodes, while the MB3480 can manage 124. Each RSS 232/422/485 serial port can be configured for Modbus RTU or Modbus ASCII operation.
Features of Moxa Modbus MGate 3000 Series from Paqworks:
• Seamless communication between Modbus Ethernet and Modbus serial
• Protocol conversion in two directions enabling more options for Master/Slave configuration
• Easy integration with automatic calibration of response timeout
• Multiple masters across different Modbus networks
• Built in optical isolation for industrial device protection
• Priority control for critical demands
• Smart routing and serial redirector
The entire range of Moxa’s MGate series is available through Paqworks Industrial data communications.
For further information about Moxa Modbus MGate 3000 Series from Paqworks visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking