The Moxa TCF-90 obtains its power from the attached serial port. A pair can be used to connect two RS232 serial devices to each other in full duplex transmission mode using optical fiber. Each converter can isolate a device from dangerous increases in ground potential, ground loops and electrical interference.
Features of the Moxa TCF 90 Serial to Fiber converter
- Port powered or selectable external power source
- Extend RS-232 transmission distances via optical fiber
- Decrease signal interference
- Protection against corrosion
- Serial ESD surge protection (15 KV ESD)
- Supports baudrates up to 115.2kbps
The full range of Moxa Media converters are available through Paqworks Industrial Data communications. With extensive experience in networking, Paqworks has a solution for all your Serial, Ethernet and Video data communications.
For further information about Moxa TCF 90 Serial to Fiber Converter visit Paqworks at www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking