However, fiber optic cable is very expensive, so if we can apply a solution that uses only 1 cable instead of 2, the infrastructure cost can be cut in half. This is where Moxa comes in.
The Moxa ME61 Series provides a solution that reduces your expense by 50%!
The Moxa ME61 Series of Single-Strand Fiber Converters supports Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology that allows two independent data communication channels to transmit and receive over one standard, single mode, fiber optic line.
This not only doubles your existing bandwidth, but also effectively reduces the cost of creating a new fiber optic infrastructure.
50% Cost Saving for Fiber Optic Infrastructures
With a pair of ME61 series products (ME61A and ME61B), you can double the utilization of your existing, costly fiber optic cable, and save 50% of the cost of a newly installed fiber optic application.
Features of Moxa Single-Strand: 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX Fiber Converters - ME61 Series:
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through
- Powered by an external power adapter or USB port on hosting device
- Single-Strand Fiber Converters allow transmission and receiving over single strand fiber with WDM technology
- Media Conversion between 10/100BaseT(X) and 100BaseFX
- Fiber connection's half/full duplex mode is DIP Switch selectable
- TP port's connection speed and half/full mode are DIP Switch selectable
For further information about the Moxa Single-Strand - 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX Fiber Converters - ME61 Series visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking