This unique device makes digital processing of optical power measurements possible and integrates directly with the JDSU FiberChek2 software, the industry-leading automated fiber inspection and analysis program.
Its size, functionality, and ease-of-use makes it an extremely useful and practical tool when testing optical power levels. The simple, straightforward, and intuitive software interface offers a well-organized digital solution to both fiber inspection and test procedures.
- Compatible with FiberChek2 fiber inspection and analysis software; integrated reporting capabilities within FiberChek2
- Simple, accurate, and instant push-button measurement results can be electronically archived, logged, and printed
- Dedicated for all single-mode and multimode applications including LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Inspect and analyze both the • bulkhead (female) and patch cord (male) sides fiber interconnects
- Instantly capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- Standardize fiber inspection, analysis, and grading process throughout fiber network
- Lightweight, small form-factor design for ultimateportability
- Generates measurements in dB, milliwatt, and dBm withauto-voice readout option
- Automated data logging capabilities
- Automatic wavelength detection