Coupled with the extensive line up of strain gauges, pressure and displacement transducers, Power Parameters can now offer the complete range of mechanical testing solutions.
Features of MP600 Melt Plastometer:
- Standard equipment includes all operating tools, piston rod, and orifices.
- Integral microprocessor-based controller/timer incorporates latest digital technology, serial port, non-volatile memory, LED indication, and audio alarms for preheat completion and cutoff intervals.
- Simple user interface combines high visibility, 4-line, vacuum fluorescent display with durable membrane keypad.
- Weights and reference thermometers available for all standard and custom applications.
- Corrosion resistant components available for testing fluoroplastics and fluorocarbons.
- Program storage of up to 25 sets of user programmable test parameters (power-up in last used program).
- Operation to 450°C with control and display to 0.1°C.
- Two-zone PID control of temperature.
- Self-diagnostic error detection.
- Communication port for connecting to computer or printer.