The portable MTS400P real-time analyzer is an entry-level MPEG analyser from Tektronix. In addition to standard features, the IP video option for the MTS400P offers a choice of 10, 100 and 1000base-T or optical line rate connections. This option supports IPv4 and IPv6 networks and includes Time-stamped Transport Stream (TTS) analysis.
The MTS400P enables customers to analyse both constant and variable bit rate streams, single or multi-program transport streams plus IP and TS Key Performance Indicator analysis of up to 500 simultaneous sessions in IPv4 and IPv6 based networks.
Other options include an MPEG Player, Deferred time multiplexer, Deferred time transport stream compliance analyser, pes analyser, buffer analyser and a carousel analyser and generator.
Features & Benefits
• Industry's fastest analysis engine enables reduced time to insight, rapid development, evaluation, deployment, and diagnostics of next-generation DTV and IPTV systems and services.
• A Wide Range of DTV Standards are supported, including MPEG, DVB, ATSC, ISDB, and ISDB-TB (Brazil). Specific SI for terrestrial, cable, and satellite, plus regional variations of these standards are also supported.
• Range of analysis capabilities provide the necessary connectivity to diagnose problems anywhere in the network environment.
• Integrated Cross-layer fault analysis and logging provides one-box solution for fault diagnosis, reducing time to insight when troubleshooting.
• Analyze both constant and variable bit rate streams (CBR and VBR)*
• Playout functionality provides stimulus with parametric capabilities and IP multisession replication to characterise behaviour of network or device under test.
• CaptureVu Technology captures and analyses system events in real time and deferred time to debug the intermittent and complex problems that traditional analysers miss.
• Innovative 'Program-centric' user interface brings expert power to the novice user
• FlexVuPlus allows the user to bookmark up to 4 screens of particular interest for quick and easy access.
• H.264 buffer analysis, multiplexing, and ES compliance checking provide the most powerful suite of tools for creation and analysis of transport Streams Containing H.264 content.
• Both buffer analysis and multiplexing are now available for MPEG-4 AAC, a mandatory ISDB-TB audio CODEC. This compliments the existing MPEG-4 AAC ES compliance checking.
• Portable platform for field-based use.
• Try before you buy: Demo versions of the TSCA, Multiplexer, and Buffer Analyser are available to download.
Broadcasters and Network Operators
• Analysis of transport streams to confirm correct system operation and isolate faults during installation and commissioning.
• ASI, SMPTE310M, LVDS, and IP connectivity and analysis provide single-box solution for broadcast system troubleshooting
• Integrated cross-layer fault analysis and logging for network fault diagnosis reduces time to insight when troubleshooting and removes the need for additional IP-specific diagnostic equipment.
• Tests contribution feeds or encoder outputs, multiplexer inputs /outputs, head end modulators, and IP encapsulators.
• Tests PCR insertion, recovery, and regeneration equipment.
• Compliance Checker helps diagnose CODEC-related interoperability problems. This is especially valuable when migrating from MPEG-2 to AVC/H.264 video.